In order to keep you up to date, I thought I should let you know that from 6 April 2016 all companies and LLP’s are required to keep a new register of people with significant control. Changes made by the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act will also require information on the register to be filed at Companies House.
As a director, you will be expected to be aware of:
- requirements of the company
- the definition of a person with significant control
- information required to be obtained or confirmed and recorded on the register
- obligations of people with significant control
- access and filing obligations
- consequences of non-compliance.
Full details can be found at:
If you need any help with this, please contact me via the website http://www.ianmilnerfca.com